B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering is one of the oldest branch of engineering professions. It is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). Pursuing Civil Engineering from Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering & Management is one of the best decisions a person can take.
The Department of Civil Engineering is staffed with high qualified faculty in different specialization. The faculty members have published number of research papers in international and national journal, national conferences, seminars and workshops. The profession of Civil Engineers is to deal with the design, construction and maintain the naturally built environment including roads, bridges, dams, buildings and dams. Civil Engineering is the second oldest branch of engineering. It has different sub-discipline including geo-technical engineering, construction engineering, structural engineering, earthquake engineering, architectural engineering, material engineering, and construction surveying
- Fluid Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Concrete Technology
- Structural Analysis
- Transportation Engineering
- Geo technical Engineering
- Computer Aided Structural Drawing
- Environmental Engineering
- Pass with 45% (General) & 40% (SC/ST) aggregate marks in 10 + 2 having non-medical field.
- Preferably studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in +2.
- 4 years (semester system)
- Last semester having the industrial exposure