B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
The School of Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the best disciplines in all the engineering branches.The department has a huge tradition in research and teaching. It is approved by AICTE(All India council for Technical education). The department has increased its academic activities to undergraduate program mes with B.Tech in electronics and Communication Engineering. The department of Electronics & Communication Engineering at Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering & Management promote students in this field with new technologies and information.
The department provides B.tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering programmers. Electronics Engineering is classified into various sub discipline such as digital electronics, embedded electronics. The faculty members have wide range of research interest so that they can provide the fundamental aspects to students.
Head of Department
Mr. Hare Krishna MIshra is working as Associate Professor and Head in the Department of EE and ECE at Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering & Management, Naushehra (Dalewal), Hoshiarpur, Punjab. He received his B.Tech. Electrical(Honors)from RGVP Bhopal , M.Tech. Degree in Electrical Mechanics from NIET Jaipur and Pursuing Ph.D.from Sant longowal institute of engineering and technology Sangrur. He has published 8 International Journal papers . He has .attended various short term courses organise by AICTE/Nitttr/UGC. Life time member of ISTE and SESI( Solar energy society of India)
- Analog Devices & Circuits
- Digital circuit and Logic design
- Object Oriented Porgramming
- Analog Communication Systems
- Electronic Measurement &Instrumentation
- Signal & Systems using MATLAB/Mentor DSP
- Digital Signal Processing
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Digital Communication System
- Hardware Programme & Interfacing
- Microwave Engineering
- Wireless and Optical Systems & Networks
- Embedded Systems
- Pass with 45% (General) & 40% (SC/ST) aggregate marks in 10 + 2 having non-medical field.
- Preferably studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in +2.
- 4 years (semester system)
- Last semester having the industrial exposure