B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
The department of Computer Science and Engineering at Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering & Management is one of the most popular course for engineering aspirants. It is approved by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education). We are living in a digital age. Computer engineers design, develop and apply the algorithm for designing a software and hardware that we use everyday. During admission time, the Computer Science and Engineering seats are the fastest filled among different branches. The college offers technical education to bachelors in CSE branches. The department attracts with some of the best students and faculty from across the country.
The department started in 2009 when B. Tech program was started and now it has a vibrant student section. This department is recognized as one of the leading departments having great infrastructure and facilities to match the very best in the country. The course offer students to meet the requirements of both the industry and research.
“Imagine a life without Google or a day without any social media.”
- Data Structures
- Digital Circuits & Logic Design
- Object Oriented Programming using C++
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
- Microprocessor& Assembly Language Programming
- System Programming
- Design & Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Graphics
- Free/ Open Source Software
- Software Engineering
- Simulation and Modeling
- Artificial Intelligenc
Reserch & Consultancy
- Pass with 45% (General) & 40% (SC/ST) aggregate marks in 10 + 2 having non-medical field.
- Preferably studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in +2.
- 4 years (semester system)
- Last semester having the industrial exposure