B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
The department of Electrical Engineering at Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering & Management is one of the continuously evolving branches. It is approved by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education). Electrical Engineering is a subject which correlates with other branches to open whole new engineering technologies. The Department of Electrical Engineering at GNIEM promotes students in this field with new Technology information.
The department offers B. Tech in Electrical Engineering programs. The school of Electrical engineering has gained a high reputation all over the country. The faculty members have a strong sense of responsibility to provide quality education to all the graduate students. The faculty members have published an important number of research papers in international and national journal, national conferences, seminars and workshops. Electrical Engineering has classified into various sub-discipline which includes digital computers, telecommunication, control systems, power engineering, instrumentation, signal processing and microelectronics. Electrical Engineers work-in a wide range of industries. The curriculum has designed to produce electrical engineers of high caliber with different technical skills to solve any problem.
- Semiconductor Devices and Circuit Theory
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Measurements
- Instrumentation & Measuring Devices
- Control System
- Electronic Circuits
- Numerical Analysis
- Electrical: Estimation & Costing)
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Micro controller & PLC
- Power System Analysis
- Pass with 45% (General) & 40% (SC/ST) aggregate marks in 10 + 2 having non-medical field.
- Preferably studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in +2.
- 4 years (semester system)
- Last semester having the industrial exposure